PRODUCTS - CORPORATE BRAND
Aerobic Bacteria Generator (ABG) Models
- Genie (OS): Over Surface ABG for volumes more than 50KLD in sizes of 2KL to 5kL
- Genie(SS) Sub Surface ABG for volumes more than 50KLD in sizes of 2K - 3k
- Genie(SM) SubMerged ABG for volumes from 3K to 50KLD in capacities for 1k
Soil Bacteria Generator Models
- SBG(on surface )more than 50KLD in sizes of 2K & 3k
- SBG(Sub surface ) more than 50KLD in sizes of 2K - 3k
- SBG(Submerged ) from 3K to 50KLD in capacities for 1k
- Octopus Fine bubble Diffuser
Patented pressure balanced micro-air bubble diffuser made of engineered plastic and durable materials.
- Linier Fine Bubble Diffuser
Double end opened micro air bubble diffuser made of durable materials.
Bio In-Drain Percolators
High performance percolators to ground discharge rain waters or treated waters to ground available based on the customer requirements (Subject to treated water consistently meet regulatory requirements for discharge)
Bacteria Growth Media
Cuspated special polymer fixed-films for housing micro organism
A specially formed polymer assembly to accelerate settle biomass and suspended particles
Cultured Aerobic & Facultative Bacteria:
Proprietary blend of special micro-organisms to accelerate retro formation of organic and other pollutants to basic elementary forms of water, carbon di-oxide and minerals.
Complete designing and supply of plant and machinery STP/ETP.
VORTEX SYSTEM PLANTS FOR DOMESTIC TREATMENTS:
One tank Dual System(OTDS) for dual piping building : A system with dual treatment for Black and grey water separate in single tank
- VORTEX SYSTEM FOR INDUSTRIES INFLUENT TREATMENT PLANT:
Multi-Dimensional Treatment for multiple characteristics effluents in one tank
MOBILE TREATMENTS PLANT & REST ROOMS
WAFTING DIGESTER is a floating bacteria generator that floats around on water surface on water bodies like Ponds, Lakes.
Very stable in any weather condition keep generating & inculcating continually a consortium of micrograms to bio-remediate historical and present biomass waste (sludge) and maintain healthy water sustainable environment to maintain biodiversity of the water body.
It can be applied for urban and country lakes, temple ponds, agricultural, industrial waste water pond.
ABIL BIO TREATMENT DOMESTIC WASTE WATER TANKS
ABIL Domestic sewage treatments tanks because of adaption of an innovative bio digestion process, can be versatile and flexible built on sideways, set off areas, under pathways, car parks or as overhead structures to conserve space and Prefabricated Tanks are further flexible that can be installed on parapet or rooftop of buildings. Kindly contact us to suit your requirement...
One tank Dual System(OTDS)
OTDS is viable for dual piping system that reduces 70% sewage load in a sewage treatment process thus saving capital and operational cost. We have installed over dozen plants in last eight months which are our testimonials OTDS
OTDS treats grey water & black water separately in primary & secondary treatments and converge them in tertiary treatment. The system functions continuously giving stable results that meet the standards set by regulatory authorities. For further info contact us…..
INDUSTRIAL WASTE WATER TREATMENT
Industrial waste waters are complex in nature based on their origins from different stages of manufacturing and the complexity of effluent from simple to high and also their hazard & toxicity. Present treatment process of mixing the different characteristic waters create the complex nature and the whole treatment becomes tedious and prohibitively costly because of the size of the plant and assorted sludge loads.
ABIL has come up with a bio technology designed with extended research experience & expertise from international renowned advisories, which is a most effective, simple in nature, low cost, low energy consuming, efficient & reliable system with output meeting consistently regulatory norms.
MULTI DIMENSIONAL EFFLUENT TREATMENT (MDTETP)
ABIL has designed a process that treats the effluents in multiple stages depending on their different characteristics and their volumes such as from a few hundred to million litres. plant is single tank with different input of effluents located conveniently and treated primarily to stabilize to nature. This primary treatment can be multi stage micro-organism to transform or degrade the basic form of individual influent to a common form. The secondary stage treatment where bio transformation or bio remediation will set off micro-organism who will thrive to convert to elementary form.
Based on the complexity, influents will be treated using consortium of bacteria in a conducive condition in isolated chambers in primary stages under a single tank. Some influents may need further stages to come to common characteristics, secondary or tertiary as required to optimize the desired results. The benefit of the Multi-Dimensional Treatment tank is single in nature with various chambers thus reducing the size of the processing tanks and all aspects operational complexity and costs.
FEATURES, ADVANTAGE BENEFITS OF OUR PRODUCTS
ADAPTABLE – AFFORDABLE- FEASIBLE – FLEXIBLE – MODIFIABLE - SCALABLE
Our Biotechnology of wastewater treatments system is adaptable, affordable Feasible Flexible, modifiable and scalable, to any volume of size, shape for domestic, commercial mall, industrial parks, hospitality, hospital airport, seaport Railways ,marine ship, large municipality, private pond and lakes. Our system fit & suit to customer need space and finance, to scale up in future as need increase or decrease
- Eliminates 99.9% of pathogens,including E coli, Typhoid, Cholera through the process of Competitive Exclusion
- Eliminates sludgeand biomass
- Secondary treated outfall water is safe for Urban & landscape irrigation
- Requires monitoring ONLY and no other extra operating manhours
- Uses less electrical power then traditional STPs because there are less or no electro-mechanical pumps
- ABIL technology components are a fraction of the cost of traditional STP operating equipment
- Equipment is made of long lasting plastic
- Cultured bacteria is regenerative and does not requirere application for long periods (systems have operated as long as 10 years on original inoculation)
- No chemicals or additives required
- No green house gases (GHG) produced
2. NO Hydrogen Sulphide: sewage smell recognize by Hydrogen Sulfide(H2S) presence a poisonous sewage gas is a by-productofan aerobic process excluded byABIL cultured aerobic bacteria
3. Co2 neutral b. No water polluting compounds 1.No Nitrate 2. No Sulfuric Acid 3. Phneutral
4. Safest by-product of any sewage treatment system. The by-product is composed of: a.Clear odourless water b. Co2(green house gas neutral) c.Minerals
our innovative design structure reduce the size of the processing tanks and all aspects operational complexity and costs. innovative bio digestion process, can be versatile and flexible built on sideways, set off areas, under pathways, car parks or as overhead structures to conserve space and Prefabricated Tanks are further flexible that can be installed on parapet or rooftop of buildings. Kindly contact us to suit your requirement...
BIO TECHNOLOGY APPLICATIONS
Our company has designed products that are environmentally sustainable and which suits the waste water treatment. These technological products have been tried and tested successfully and are at use in various sites worldwide.
Bio remediation of domestic sewage includes grey and black water treated together and or separately. We have successfully tested proven technologies for industrial effluents.
- Laundry waste water
- Dairy products and ice cream
- Caffeine and coffee processing waste water
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing waste water
- Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient including expired and decayed discharges
- Pharmaceutical personal care products expired and damaged
- Bio remediation of therapeutics in sewage
- Molasses fermentation and food industry waste water
- Industrial waste water containing solvents and regents and other chemicals
- Tannery and animal glue waste water
- Poultry, animal husbandry agriculture waste water
- Ponds and other water bodies to control algae (bioremediation)
- Food pulp and sugar industries waste water
- Contamination of soil
- Tobacco, nicotine
- Bio remediation of algae control in the form of spill over
- Bio remediation of Hydrocarbon pollutants from spill over in petrol bunks and refilling centre
- Health care And more
We are constantly developing Bio-remediation solutions for even applications that are on the horizon.
More information mail us: email@example.com